Quest for Mars - Basic Package
An asteroid has just struck the surface of Mars, revealing untouched geological strata certain to contain evidence of Mars’ chemical and biological history. Each player takes on a different scientific specialty, gathering and interpreting samples for their relevance to life on Mars. All players work as a team to collect a preponderance of evidence in order to determine the most likely hypothesis.
In Quest for Mars, act as a team of scientists controlling a rover on the Martian surface, interpreting incoming data to determine the most likely hypothesis for the existence of life.
- Emphasizes the importance of gathering multiple pieces of evidence
- Imitates the ways that differently specialized disciplines must work together to solve complex problems
- Provides a soft introduction to some of the differing analytical techniques in the physical sciences
MATERIALS SUITABLE FOR A CLASSROOM OF UP TO 25
Basic package includes:
- 5 tuck boxes, each containing two sets of cards for the game
- Printable Instructions
- Printable player workbooks
- Printable lesson plans
- Printable cards